Are you thinking of fitting directional tires to your bike? If so, there are a few things you must know first.
For starters, they must be fitted the right way.
In this blog post, you’ll discover:
- What a directional tire is
- The difference between directional vs. asymmetrical tires
- Why it’s so crucial that your directional tires are fitted the right way
Prefer to get this information in podcast form? Listen to the 30 Minute Motorcycling Podcast episode about directional tires:
What is a Directional Tire?
Directional vs. asymmetrical tires
What Happens If Directional Tires Are Fitted The Wrong Way?
Are you in the UK?
Want to know more about:
- What the MOT inspection is?
- Which MOT classes are relevant to motorcyclists and scooter riders?
- How to find a garage in your local area that does?
Read the blog post about it here on The Dual Wheel Journey.