The Ultimate Dictionary of Motorcycle Lingo
Discover 70+ Widespread and Catchy Motorcycle Phrases and Slang Terms!
Are you someone who’s:
- Curious about motorcycle slang words – but don’t know who to ask?
- Clueless about mechanical terms, like “suspension sag” or “horizontally opposed engine?”
- Come across an abbreviation like T-CLOCS – and still can’t remember what it stands for?
Motorcycle lingo can feel like a foreign language sometimes.
For example, do you know what “do the ton” means?
That’s why I decided to create the Dual Wheel Journey Motorcycle Terms Dictionary and Phrasebook.
Think about this: what book do you turn to when you come across a word you don’t know?
The Dual Wheel Journey Motorcycle Terms Dictionary and Phrasebook is the same deal – except that it’s full of words related to mopeds, scooters, and of course, motorcycle terminology.
What you’ll get:
- 70+ definitions of standard motorcycle lingo and slang terms from “Ape hangers” to “Wheelbase”
- 12 distinctive categories – find the word you’re looking for within 10 seconds
- Viewable on any laptop, smartphone or tablet device* – all you need is a PDF reader