Get the mechanical confidence you need to keep your scooter running – even if you have NO previous experience right now!
Are you looking for information about:
- How to restore a vintage Vespa engine?
- How to ride a scooter?
- Tuning tips to make your scooter go as fast as a Ducati Panigale V4?
Then, you’re looking in the wrong place because this is NOT the book for you.
But if you’re still reading this, it means that you’re new to the world of scooters – especially scooter mechanics.
When you bought your scooter, I bet you bought it to ride it without touching the engine.
But here’s the thing, if you want to continue to enjoy riding, you MUST do essential maintenance like:
- Changing the oil
- Checking your battery for voltage
- Giving your scooter a good wash
And if you’re on this page, you probably want to learn how to do this yourself.
Only problem is – perhaps this is brand new territory for you?
Perhaps you’ve never worked on scooters (let alone any vehicle) before, and the idea of getting down and dirty intimidates you a bit.
Does this sound like you?
- You constantly worry about ruining your scooter – just because you misplaced a certain part?
- You’ve never worked with tools before, apart from screwdrivers or a hex key that one time you assembled an IKEA bookcase?
- You don’t know the difference between 2-stroke and 4-stroke – much less what a “stroke is”?
There are many books on mechanical maintenance and repair, but many take for granted that you know how to use tools – from spanners to electrical testing equipment like multimeters.
Some also don’t even mention how to look after an EV scooter – despite them becoming more and more common every year.
This ebook, on the other hand, is very different.
It doesn’t care if you don’t know what “stroke” is or if you think a torque wrench is the same thing as a socket wrench.
What does Essential Scooter Maintenance for the Absolute Beginner hold the answers to?
- What tools you’ll need for essential scooter maintenance, and how to use them like a pro
- 5 tips to stay safe and productive while working on your scooter
- What makes a fuel-injected engine different from one with a carburetor
- What a “petcock” is (and no, it’s not something dirty)
- Further resources to continue your journey of discovery into the world of scooter mechanics
And at a fraction of a typical garage bill, this ebook is an absolute steal.
Available in PDF format.