Discover 70+ Widespread and Catchy Motorcycle Phrases and Slang Terms!
Are you someone who’s:
- Curious about biker slang words – but don’t know who to ask?
- Clueless about mechanical terms, like “suspension sag” or “horizontally opposed engine?”
- Come across an abbreviation like T-CLOCS – and still can’t remember what it stands for?
It doesn’t matter if you’re just getting into the exciting world of motorcycles, or if you’ve been around the block a few times – learning common biker slang and even everyday motorcycle and mechanical lingo can feel like you’re learning a foreign language sometimes.
For example, do you know what “do the ton” means?
How about the aforementioned “suspension sag?”
If your answer to that is “no”, think about this – when you come across a word you don’t know, what book do you turn to find an explanation?
The dictionary, right?
The only problem – even the thickest of English-language dictionaries don’t contain many of these biker slang terms – if you find one, you should consider yourself lucky.
That’s why I decided to create the Dual Wheel Journey Motorcycle Terms Dictionary and Phrasebook.
It’s just like a “normal ” English-language dictionary – except that it’s filled to the brim with words that only relate to mopeds, scooters, and motorcycle terminology.
So if you’re looking for the definition of “aardvark,” this dictionary isn’t it. If you are looking for what an “actuator” is, you’re in the right place.
What you’ll get inside this special dictionary:
- 70+ definitions of standard motorcycle lingo and slang terms from “Ape hangers” to “Wheelbase” – all organized in alphabetical order (again, just like a regular dictionary)
- 12 distinctive categories – find the word you’re looking for within 10 seconds based
- A PDF file viewable on any laptop, smartphone, or tablet device* – all you need is a PDF or Ebook reader
*Requires a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it here.