Swedish Moped Class 1 and 2 – All You Need to Know Ebook
The most extensive and, so far, ONLY English-language guide on the subject
In fact, it’s surprisingly hard to find reliable information online about this topic.
And that’s assuming you can read Swedish – if you don’t, it’s next to impossible to find this information.
Until now, that is.
Inside the Swedish Moped Class 1 and 2 – All You Need to Know ebook, you’ll discover:
- The differences between each moped class, including:
- Which one packs the most power
- Where to park it
- Where you’re supposed to ride
- How to quickly identify a moped or scooter of either class
- Pros and cons of both vehicle types
- A sign that ONLY affects Class 2 mopeds or scooters
And it’s all explained in plain English.
Are you using a 50cc-equivalent moped or scooter for:
- Doing food or other types of deliveries?
- Commuting to work?
- Pure fun?
Then this is stuff you must know – it’s what could save you from being slapped in the face with a hefty fine or, even worse – having your license revoked.
Fortunately, you’re in luck – this ebook contains everything you need to know to continue (or even start) and enjoy your riding to the max – all while staying 100% within the law.