- Whether PGO and Piaggio are the same company
- Which PGO do Swedish Foodora delivery riders prefer?
- A 1600 cc motorcycle with the PGO brand?
- #1: PGO and Piaggio = True?
- #2: Genuine Scooters and PGO = True?
- #3: The PGO Big Max – The Transport of Choice for the Danish Mail Service and Swedish Foodora Delivery Riders
- #4: PGO UR1 & UR2 – PGO’s Brand New EV Scooters
- #5: What is Motive Power Industry?
- #6: PGO Became the First Taiwanese Scooter Company in Europe
- #7: The PGO V2 1600 = A Prototype PGO Motorcycle
#1: PGO and Piaggio = True?
#2: Genuine Scooters and PGO = True?
But Piaggio isn’t the only scooter manufacturer PGO have had a partnership with – since 2006, they’ve also had a working partnership with the Chicago-based Genuine Scooters.
So much so that many Genuine Scooters are rebadged PGOs.
For example, the popular Genuine Buddy Kick is a rebadged PGO PA – and the Genuine Roughhouse 50 is a rebadged PGO Big Max.
And while we’re on the topic of the PGO Big Max…
#3: The PGO Big Max – The Transport of Choice for the Danish Mail Service and Swedish Foodora Delivery Riders
The PGO Big Max is a scooter that has seen its fair share of use as a delivery vehicle.
For example, the Danish Post service (formerly known as “Post Denmark”) used a fleet of PGO Big Max scooters to deliver the mail.
And the Post Denmark service wasn’t the only one.
If you’re ever in Gothenburg, Sweden, and you happen to see a Foodora or UberEats delivery rider, check out the scooter they’re riding.
Odds are good that it’s a PGO Big Max 50.